Thursday, July 28, 2011

<p>Disappointment strikes in a myriad of ways. Some mornings, I approach my bagel and still wrapped in its deli sheet it looks so promising - plump, toasty, well coated. This was one of those mornings. Once opened I was presently surprised, while not properly toasted there was a relatively even light toast cover and it was quite plump in size. Things were feeling good, looking up, until I took a look at my toppings. As I do every morning, I asked for hummos and chive cream cheese. As you can see from the picture, my requests fell on deaf and ever foolish ears. Yes, I received hummos, but only a measly half container, and neither I nor any of my chive loving colleagues received our tasty cheesy treat, all being given PLAIN FUCKING CREAM CHEESE. I bet this happened with no discussion either, just a silent pathetic hand off. They think we don't notice these things, think we don't mind when our boss's hard earned money gets us nothing we ever ask for.

Also, skinny opened his bagel with dismay to opine, "I wanted my breakfast brunette, not blonde!" Well said, sad young man.



No comments:

Post a Comment