Friday, July 15, 2011

It's been a while, but were back. This mornings bagel is a toughy. While in no way properly toasted (save for one eighth of its silly edging) it is more properly 'everything' seasoned than usual, and the dough is actually quite bagely. And yet, where's the hole on my 'bagel'? And why oh why can't the toast cover be even?

I give this morning's bagel a solid C.

Edit: Most days I have my bagel with hummos and chive cream cheese. I usually dip my first half in the hummos, and then the second half in the c.c. Well, after finishing my hummos and moving onto the cheez, I was dismayed to find that yet again my cream cheese was sour. Again! This isn't the first time! I turned to Ricky Dicky and told him, and he commiserated, saying his was sour too. So bagel, you can forget that C. I know its no your 'fault', but you're part of a package, and that package gets a proper C- today.


No comments:

Post a Comment